Reception Job Available!
This is a front of house, public facing role, working in a busy estate agency branch on Ecclesall Road. We are an established agency and have been working from these premises for 28 years this year. We are looking for a confident receptionist used to working with phone systems, IT, and who is good with the general public. Personality and sense of humour essential! Also advantageous if you aren't easily offended.
In this role you will be responsible for front of house communication and as an administrator relating to the sales and letting of properties.
This is a varied role, key duties include:
- Handling inbound calls, booking appointments and passing on as appropriate
- Greeting clients face to face and referring them to the correct person to handle their query
- Administration relating to the sale and letting of properties
- Updating the client database and qualifying applicants
- Communicating effectively with clients
The successful candidate:
- Experience in an admin/reception role. Any property industry experience is desirable
- Strong communication skills; numerical, written & verbal
- Good IT skills including Outlook, MS Word, Excel
- Good organisational and time management skills, ability to multi-task
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service