Monday 2 September 2019

The Baker's Dozen - Lizzie Baker of Spencer Sheffield #Blog #whoarewe


The Baker's Dozen…
introducing Office Manager, Lizzie Baker

1.    I was born at home in Sheffield but it was nearly The Crucible. My poor mother had to drive herself home in a mini because my dad didn’t drive!
2.    I’m absolutely petrified of heights, not ideal when I’m on site visits.
3.    My happy place is Ecclesall Woods. It’s so peaceful.
4.    My other happy place is the pub!
5.    I’ve been on the Antiques Roadshow.
6.    Listening to The Archers is a massive guilty pleasure!
7.    Baking & cooking is my therapy (preferably with a glass of wine!) I can’t understand how anyone couldn’t enjoy it.
8.    I’m a huge fan of social media. I’ve made some really good friends through Twitter and even got my job at Spencers thanks to it!
9.    It took me 5 attempts to pass my driving test but when I did, at the age of 23, I did it without any major or minor faults.
10.  I would love to learn sign language. I think it’s an amazing skill to have.
11.  I love to hate to run.
12.  My two wonderful boys are my world and if I’m not at work, I’m probably in a park with them.
13.  I love to dance after a few glasses of wine, I’m always one of the last ones on the dance floor at a wedding. Without my shoes on!


www.spencersestateagents.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment