Thursday 10 October 2013

THE most wonderful testimonial #lovemyjob #Spencers #Sheffield

"To All at Spencer's
 
Firstly, please accept my sincere apologies for the lateness of this note, moving into a new house with 2 small children in tow hasn't left me with much spare time!  I wanted to write and express my thanks and appreciation for everything you did for us when we sold our house through you.  You managed to sell our house in a matter of days not only once but a second time after the first sale fell through, both times negotiating us over the asking price.
 
James did a fantastic job of initially coming round to value the house.  He gave us a good honest opinion about the house and his thoughts on what it could sell for but without giving us the sales spiel some other estate agents give!
 
After the sale of the house (both times!), Sally did an outstanding job of keeping us up to date with any developments.  There were many complications with the house sale but Sally never seemed phased by the constantly changing circumstances of the sale or the number of times we would have to speak on a sometimes daily basis.  Even working overtime days before her wedding to try and ensure that our first house sale wasn't falling through!
 
I must have phoned Spencer's in excess of a hundred times over the space of 4 months of dealing with the house sale and not once did I have to leave a message on an answer machine, each time I phoned I would always get through to someone.  This would usually be the person I wished to speak to or on the odd occasion they were unavailable someone else would be on hand to answer my query.



The feedback that we got from Spencer's after viewings had taken place were quick (often on the same day) and honest accounts, not just what you thought we wanted to hear.
 
I would (and already have) recommend Spencer's to anyone and would have no hesitation in using you again, should we ever move!
 
Thanks again for all the effort you all put in to make sure our sale went through smoothly, it really was much appreciated."

Thank you SO much PJ - it was a genuine pleasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment